|1916.5||Saga Prefectural Branch Oce for Engineers (Arita Technical School) was instituted.
(The predecessor of the Saga Prefectural Ceramics Experiment Station)
|1928.10||Established as Saga Prefectural Ceramics Experiment Station.
The first Saga Ceramics Experiment Station was instituted in Nakadaru, Arita.
|1930.2||The second Ceramics Experiment Station was instituted in Babashita, Shiota.
(The name was later changed to Saga Prefectural Ceramics Headquarters)
|1955.12||Unified all local branches and integrated them into the Saga Prefectural Ceramics Headquarters.|
|1968.4||Relocation of the Saga Prefectural Ceramics Experiment Station to a newly constructed building in Tanohira, Arita.|
|1984.4||Established Advanced Ceramics Laboratory.|
|1988.4||The Guidance Department and Testing Department was reorganized into Traditional Ceramics Division and Advanced Ceramics Division.|
|1992.4||The name was changed to Saga Ceramics Research Laboratory.|
|1994.4||Relocation to a new building in the current location.|
|2009.4||Establishment of Planning and Management Division.|
|2016.4||Establishment of Human Resource Development in Ceramics Division.|